Only a coffee lover can understand the significance of the wonderful smell of a cup of coffee in his life. Nice smelling coffee can make the entire day, whereas the reverse can actually spoil the mood.
Some like rich foam, others like it dark and black, whereas others are just in love with the scent of the freshly brewed variety. Making a good cup of coffee is an art in itself, and very few people actually excel in it.
For those who are experts, they prefer to make their own cup. For those, who have still not mastered the art yet, there are plenty of coffee shops in this world
It is the coffee beans which render the unique taste to this drink. The way these beans are ground, determine in a great way the taste of the coffee.
While many are satisfied with the coffee powder available in the market, there are yet some coffee connoisseurs who do not favor the idea of pre ground beans. For them, a coffee grinder is the best choice to satisfy the tastes and needs.
The second category of people often claim that those people who use pre ground beans, deprive themselves a big part of the joy associated with coffee drinking. There are 25 different sorts of coffee beans produced all over the world. Each of them has its own flavor and taste.
To enjoy having them, one should buy whole beans and an electric coffee grinder. In this list, we’ve compiled some of the best electric grinders on the market today.
10 Quiseen One-Touch Electric Coffee Grinder
If you are looking for a perfect coffee grinder that will satisfy all your grinding needs, Quiseen One-Touch Electric Coffee Grinder is the ideal for the same. It is perfect for espresso, coffee, nuts and spices. It has a motor which is both strong and durable. It has a surface which can be gripped easily and also a compact modern design.
- One touch operation.
- Fast and efficient.
- The compact design is accompanied by a safety lock.
- Stainless steel blades which are quite durable.
- With a capacity of 70 gm it can yield up to 7 cups of coffee.
- Transparent lid with built-in power cord storage.
- Herbs, grains and spices can also be ground using this machine.
9. HoneyGuaridan Electric Coffee Grinder
The next on the list has to be the HoneyGuaridan Electric Coffee Grinder. If you want to grind grains, spices, nuts, herbs, sugar and most importantly coffee beans into powder in a short span of 20 seconds, this would be the perfect grinder.
- Fast and effective grinding is ensured. Uses a very simple and minimalist design.
- Maximum capacity of 40g. It can produce up to 6 cups of coffee, finely grinding 30g of coffee beans every time.
- High quality double stainless steel blades.
- 200W motor which brings about 10,000 times effective grinding than other machines.
- Lid Activated Switch ensures greater safety of the users.
8. Secure Automatic Electric Coffee Grinder
Secure Automatic Electric Coffee Grinder is the perfect choice for those coffee lovers who want to add a variety to their daily dose of coffee. Coffee has many varieties. Be it French press, espresso, cappuccino, latte or mocha, this grinder is perfect for every type as it offers a selection between 17 grind sizes.
- Quantity can be controlled from 2-12 cups.
- It comes with on/off button and automatic shut off.
- The natural aroma of the coffee beans is preserved.
- Very easy to store and portable.
- Motor has 120V and 110W power specifications.
7. Mr. Coffee 12 Cup Electric Coffee Grinder
Want a grinder which will let you customize the consistency of your coffee beans and give you the preferred strength? Well, Mr. Coffee 12 Cup Electric Coffee Grinder is the machine for doing the same.
- It has 3 precision grind settings ranging from finest to coarsest.
- The lid is wide for easy filling and supply.
- Chamber maid system for cleaning chambers is capable of completely removing the coffee grounds from the chamber walls which help in easy cleaning.
- The chambers are removable and safe to use.
6. Epica Electric Coffee & Spice Grinder
Well, this grinder is deemed to be the most powerful grinder available in the market. Epica Electric Coffee & Spice Grinder ensures that the coffee lovers do not grumble with half-cut beans or spices, with the flavor still trapped inside.
- This 250W grinder is one of the most powerful grinders on the market with industrial strength as its feature.
- Beans are uniformly ground so that the full warmth can be enjoyed.
- Stainless steel cup within the grinder helps with clean up after grinding.
5. Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder
Getting great coffee to drink with the choice of exquisite beans and the right brewing method is no more a tough job with the help of Bodum Bistro Electric Burr Coffee Grinder. It helps to grind the beans in a way that they create a coffee that is well-tasting and sophisticated.
- Includes over 14 grind settings allowing you to change from coarse to finely grounded coffee beans.
- Inclusion of a Borosilicate glass catcher keeps coffee beans stable while grinding and helps to keep them in place.
- Choose from a timed grinding feature or a quick grind feature for faster coffee making.
4. Capresso Infinity Burr Grinder
For maximum aroma and flavor, Capresso Infinity Burr Grinder is indomitable. It provides the widest range of meticulous grinding for all kinds of brewing methods available in the world.
- The solid conical steel burrs are perfect for all kinds of grinding.
- Presence of 16 clearly marked fineness settings I perfect for four levels i.e. extra fine, fine, regular and coarse.
- Bean container is capable of holding up to 8.5 ounces of coffee beans. Bottom container for the coffee grounds holds up to 4 ounces.
- Has a very user-friendly design.
- Can be used for grinding pulse as well.
3. Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic
If style is what you are looking for, then Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic suits the bill perfectly. Its style speaks volumes about class. It is a heavy duty, fully automatic coffee mill.
- It has a burr grinding mechanism for uniform grinding and maximum flavor.
- Available 18-position grind selector helps to make a choice from ultra fine to coarse coffee grounds.
- It has a side dial with the option for 4 to 18 cups of grounded coffee.
- Considered to be one of today’s elegant choices for coffee grinders.
2. KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder
Do you want to grind coffee beans for up to 12 cups of coffee at a time? KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder will help you do so with ease and efficiency. It has a one touch operation, measurement markings on the bowl and a clear top cover for helping you grind quickly and easily.
- One-touch control mechanism allows you to grind coffee beans by pushing down on the cover.
- Can grind enough coffee beans to make up to 12-cups of coffee.
- Use of a 4 ounce stainless steel container with measurement marks for making 4, 8, 10, or 12 cups of coffee.
1. KRUPS F2013 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder
Coffee and spice grinder with a motor of capacity 200W are the basic features of KRUPS F2013 Electric Spice and Coffee Grinder. It requires the least time to grind 3 ounces of coffee. Its oval design and stainless steel blades guarantee that 3 ounces of coffee is grounded in seconds.
- Use of a high-powered 200-watt motor allows for faster and quicker grinding.
- Can produce up to 12 cups of coffee.
- Capable of grinding coffee beans, spices, herbs, and more.
- Inclusion of stainless steel blades along with its unvarying design allows for more uniform coffee bean grinding.
- One of today’s most popular coffee grinding options.